- These rigs enable you to connect up to 5 lures to a single line, creating the possibility of catching more than one bass at once.
- Extremely strong stainless-steel umbrella rig fishing, heat-treated wire, solid stainless steel snaps (to hold the hook on tight) and copper swivels (keep the bait from tangling) and one of the hardest wire connections guarantee perfect performance on big fish.
- The product is a five-wire Alabama style lure that integrates four stainless steel blades halfway down each outer arm to generate incredible flash and vibration and produce the image of a bigger school of bait to attack.
- The five super wire arms extend of a truly molded coupler (plastic lure head) for extraordinary strength and resilience, assuring that the wire arms never break free.
- Cast and recover slowly - the Bassdash rig simply enables the angler to throw five minnows, grubs or spinnerbaits at the same time, to mimic a small school of baitfish.
At TOP QUALITY STORE, we really believe that we are delivering the latest innovative products from the most reliable company in the world, and we intend to ensure that we back that up with a risk-free firm 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
We will definitely do WHATEVER it takes with excellent customer service to help everyone as we extremely value our client satisfaction with absolute ZERO RISKS.
We guarantee that every single customer is 110% happy in every aspect with 24/7/365 IMMEDIATELY SUPPORT!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It stood up better than a lot of the other rigs I have used. It has ideal size blades and high-quality swivels and snaps. Other rigs are created with cheap parts.
This is an excellent lure! Even so, it's heavy - real heavy! So use a long strong pole and really chunk it. Then real it in fast because it's still headed deeper although you're feeling. It's fantastic for Sand bass (white bass) in open water. Just apply very light jigs. As light as you can get. It seems when you capture a fish, the action of the caught fish captivates others. So if you capture one right after the lure hits the water, then opportunities are you'll catch a couple more before you get your lure to the boat.
Thank you all came well just need to try them
I couldn't be happier using this. The leaves do move up and down. There is no stop. Nevertheless, I didn't have any problems. Cast really well and retrieves very good. I'm purchasing more at the moment. Strongly recommend this based off of today's double catch of peacock bass here in Hawaii freshwaters. So impressed.