These premium beads drill bit constructed from tungsten steel alloy is the ideal wood bead producer for your DIYs, business or projects. The elegant craftsmanship of this bead drill bit renders it cut swiftly, with high-precision. Excellent for producing ornamental woodworking like bracelets, necklaces, rosaries, and more! Fantastic for learners, intermediate and professional gadget creators who intend to accomplish premium-quality beadworks!
- Developed by tungsten steel alloy, solidity and very sturdy.
- Accomplishes a flawlessly spherical shape out of wood effortlessly
- This Shoprizy Premium beads drill bit Can conveniently be set up and removed to any portable drill or machine
- The unique finish surface is anti-rust and wear-resisting.
- Developed for handling bead balls.
- Beautiful workmanship makes it cut rapidly and conveniently.
- The high-quality design is great for woodworking
- Material: Cemented carbide
- Blade Size: 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm
- Application: appropriate for bench drill and a hand drill, recommend bench drill, easy-centering.
- Suitable for: Ebony, rosewood, deft knots, mahogany, rosewood, sandalwood blood, Rosewood, ebony and so on.
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x L-type Tool
- 7 x Blade: 14/15/16/ 18/20/22/ 25mm.
- 7 x Drills.
High quality. These craftsmancapitol bits cut beads much better than expected. How well a bead is created depends on the type of wood. Brittle wood can split and wood that is very soft can have a little bit of tear-out. But the bits enable you to make a lot of beads in a short time frame ... I am delighted.
At TOP QUALITY STORE, we really believe that we are delivering the latest innovative products from the most reliable company in the world, and we intend to ensure that we back that up with a risk-free firm 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
We will definitely do WHATEVER it takes with excellent customer service to help everyone as we extremely value our client satisfaction with absolute ZERO RISKS.
We guarantee that every single customer is 110% happy in every aspect with 24/7/365 IMMEDIATELY SUPPORT!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
High quality. These bits cut beads much better than expected. How well a bead is created depends on the type of wood. Brittle wood can split and wood that is very soft can have a little bit of tear-out. But the bits enable you to make a lot of beads in a short time frame ... I am HAPPY with my purshase.