Derma Skin Scrubber Pen Reviews
What people are saying about Derma Skin Scrubber Pen product:
Derma Skin Scrubber Pen Reviews (5 stars reviews):
This is the very first time I've used a device such as this. I've only been using it for a few days, but I was so fired up about it that I wanted to jump on and give it a review. To be honest, I'm somewhat addicted to it. It's a little crazy, but it feels like I can't wait to do my nightly routine so I can use this.
- Lifting. I am 34 years old and I'm just starting to get creases and observing things on my face fall a bit. I can really see a noticeable difference when I use this for lifting. I did one side and I could see that the skin over my eye was droopier on the side that I hadn't done yet. After utilizing this I look younger. Instantly. It's incredible.
- Enhances the texture of the skin. I take fairly good care of my skin so I don't have a ton of clogged pores, whiteheads, or blackheads. I have bigger pores than I 'd like and I was really expecting they would diminish after one use. That did not take place, but I have hope that they'll look much better after continued use. NEVERTHELESS, I applied this on my husband (who doesn't take great care of his skin) and his skin seemed soooooo much better after ONLY ONE USE.
- Well made. Really great packaging, the product is very thin and smooth and feels great in your hand. Appears like a premium product..
- It's difficult not to push the soft-touch button when using the derma skin scrubber pen. I constantly unintentionally change the modes while I'm utilizing the product.
- The instructions are not good. ,.
I have very oily skin so I am vulnerable to acne. I have been using the face spatula for about 2 weeks and I feel the difference. I typically need to use about 6 oil-absorbing sheets in noontime just so I'm not as glossy. I am down to 3 sheets a day. I do see less acne and fewer whiteheads. The drawback of the face spatula I am dealing with is the sensitiveness of touch with the control buttons. It often tends to switched-mode while you are utilizing it. I have found out to hold the spatula in ways of keeping away from the control buttons. I do additionally find it does not dig deep sufficient if you have those deep blackheads so I still need to use my extractor for that. Otherwise, I am very pleased with my purchase.
Derma Skin Scrubber Pen Reviews (4 stars reviews):
This derma skin scrubber pen works relatively well. It does a truly good job on some places of the face and has a hard time with others (like forehead). It isn't extremely comfy since you need to use some force for it to really work. I will keep using it, but it isn't the remedy to my problems.